Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year....new prayer

It has been awhile since I have written. The following is a listing of my son's known activities: Now keep in mind he is the big 18 now.

  1. arrested in AZ for attempting to steal a car and being in possession of burglary tools...spends about 30 days in county, begs me for his bond and blast my phone for days until It finally sunk in that I dont have the money. Havent heard from him since. So he gets released with a court date, and then doesnt show...that equals a warrant for his arrest.
  2. Arrested in WA for a long list of things including breaking and entering, attempting to steal a car, possession of drugs and alchohol. Spends 47 days in jail and they release him in probation and fines to pay.
  3. In his cross county trek he gets a speeding ticket in NV....didnt show up to court, so yet another warrant issued for failure to appear.
  4. Arrested in OR for shoplifiting, here they dropped the charges because the value wasnt enough to bother with.
  5. Then just this weekend the local police in AZ showed up to arrest him on his outstanding warrant.

To those parents dealing with a similiar situation, let me tell you, that you are not alone, you did not do anything that created this situation. Our children made choices. We gave them the knowledge of how to make good choices, they chose not to listen.

So, this being a new year, my new prayer, Please God bring my son back you us in one piece and having found peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue.. I am so glad you posted something new... I have been checking in every now and then to see how you are doing.. Just remember you have friends that are praying for you and your family.

0=)
Angel