Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Update

It has been a while since I have updated my blog.

Since my last post I continue to hear from Scott, though it is sporadic. He does tend to answer when I call for him. He has a cell phone.

He talks about how he misses his family but he doesnt miss Arizona which is heart warming. I cannot blame him for not missing Arizona, Northern California sounds more inviting to me too. So he is still in Northern California and seems to be staying out of trouble.

He says he has a five year plan to get all of his legal woes taken care of, so that is a step in the right direction.

I continue to pray for protection for him and that he will see God's light around him and feel his strength each day and move forward with his plan. For now, I am happy to keep in touch with him and at least know that he is ok.

I have to admit that it would be the best Christmas present for him to surprise the family and show up for a visit, however, I am not getting my hopes up too high.

Please continue with your prayers and good thoughts. I thank you all that have held him up to God to ask for protection and guidance.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: